23 Mar 2015
Did you know, that..
- About 1/3 of Americans do not use all of their paid vacation time.
- Only 25% use all of their vacation time.
- And 15% don’t use any of their paid time off.
Things to keep in mind:
- It is important to take time off to recharge. Experts will tell you that taking time off can actually boost your productivity and make you a better worker.
- Try not to answer emails if you’re on vacation or away from the office.
- Turn your smartphone off at night to give yourself a “mini vacation”.
Don’t get burned out by overworking yourself. Try to take some of your hard earned paid time off, even if you don’t go anywhere. But if you do decide to take a vacation, please think of us to help you plan it!
Keep checking our Blog for today’s news and stories! Like us on Facebook to make sure you get the most recent updates from our Blog. And as always remember, My Vacation Haven. YOUR Vacation Spot!