Recent Blog Posts
Posted on Tuesday, March 20, 2018
The lovely Crystal Cove community is ready to be at the heart of your next getaway. Nestled away in tall pine trees is your vacation spot, with your choice of 1-, 2-, and 4-bedroom condos to accommodate any size group.
Here are 3 Things You Didn't Know About Crystal Cove: 1.These charming low-rise condos are all situated around a spectacular lake with a beautiful, photo-perfect gazebo. During your stay, you can enjoy the use of two resort...
Posted on Tuesday, March 13, 2018
1. Pier Destin-Y Mere steps from the beach in the gorgeous community of Crystal Beach is the perfect combination of old Florida and modern luxuries. This 5-bedroom, 4-bath Brand New Construction and 2-bedroom, 1-bath vintage “front house” comes with a private pool and large yard area perfect for pets. Renting as a pair, you can easily fit the entire family in this combination that sleeps 19… Fido can come, too! 2. Summer Sun ...
Posted on Tuesday, March 6, 2018
1. Crystal Lake is a unique neighborhood within Sandestin offering idyllic cottage living in its one and two-story single family homes all situated around a naturally spring-fed lake. Many homes are distinguished by their coastal design elements like metal roofs, lap board siding and spacious screened porches.
2. Crystal Lake neighborhood features include at home parking, neighborhood pool, peaceful lake views and picnic facilities. 3. Once you...
Posted on Tuesday, February 27, 2018
1. Beachside Two is located directly on the sugar-white sand of the Gulf of Mexico within the gated Sandestin® Golf and Beach Resort community. Enjoy your coffee from bed in the morning while you take in the view. 2. Having recently completed a nearly $3-million exterior renovation, Beachside Two is now one of the most beautiful buildings on the Sandestin® beach.
3. It is conveniently located next door to the Beach House Restaurant...
Posted on Tuesday, February 20, 2018
The Bungalos in Sandestin are perfectly arranged cottages tucked on a gorgeous resort that are sure to please. Here are 4 Reasons to Visit Bungalos in Sandstin: 1. Community Putting Green: The Bungalos have their very own private putting green. Whether you're looking for a fun activity for the kids, or a seasoned golfer honing your skills.. this perk is an added attraction that you will not find in other neighborhoods on the resort!&...
Posted on Tuesday, February 13, 2018
4 Things You Didn’t Know About Blue Mountain Beach
1. Blue Mountain Beach is named after a local flower, native to the area: The Blue Lupine. The brilliant blues of this flower are nearly as gorgeous as the turquoise views you’ll find from any of the accommodations you visit in the region.
2. This community sits at a slight incline compared to the rest of South Walton, hence the term “mountain...
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Reasons to Visit Beachwalk Villas
1. Incredible Views no matter where you stay in this neighborhood. Each property in Beachwalk Villas hosts a resort view of the golf course or lake… you decide!
2. Proximity to the beach! Most of My Vacation Haven’s Beachwalk Villas have a golf cart to make the already convenient trip to the beach, Market Shops, or Village of Baytowne Wharf an absolute breeze...
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2018
5 Reasons to Visit Beachside One
You simply cannot beat the convenience of
staying ON THE BEACH. At Beachside One, this is the best of MANY amenities.
One of the best pool areas on the resort is at
Beachside One, and it is only available to guests staying at this condo.
3. Balcony Views that you cannot fathom until you experience them for yourself! Whether you’re a...
Posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2018
10 Reasons to Visit Baypine Cottages
Right around the corner from the Village of Baytowne Wharf
Golf Cart to Cruise The Resort in Style
Open Living Area- perfect for the family when
4. Chef’s Dream in the Kitchen: Granite Countertops, Stainless Appliances, Gorgeous Backsplash!
Posted on Tuesday, January 16, 2018
Reasons to Visit Bayou Village with My Vacation Haven in Sandestin, FL Bayou Village is a community nestled in Sandestin, FL with both golf & lake front views. Here are the reasons you should plan a vacation in this gorgeous little neighborhood: 1. Fresh Air. There is no better cure in the world than fresh air... most of our homes in Bayou Village offer golf carts, where you can enjoy the breeze as you scoot around the resort. It's convenient...